Turismoroma is the city’s tourist portal.
It provides information about events, restaurants, transport plus a great deal more interesting details and is run by the Dipartimento Turismo – Formazione e Lavoro.
The Office’s responsibilities are the following:
– Management of tourist welcome services: information points, call centre for cultural events 060608, sale of Roma Pass, internet desk
– Organization of promotion events in Italy and abroad
– Raising Rome’s profile in Italy and abroad
– Participation in Italian and international tourist fairs
– Coordination of projects aimed at increasing influx of tourism during low season
– Tourist publications to promote itineraries on the subject of the city’s historical and cultural legacy
– Coordination of welcome services in the historic centre
– All-purpose welcome Help desk
– Monitoring for abuse in the accommodation business sector