Located in the EUR district and designed in the late 1930s by the architect Adalberto Libera, the Palazzo dei Congressi represents a significant example of rationalist architecture influenced by a monumental neo-classical taste.
Within its spaces are the works of art by noteworthy Italian artists of the 20th century. Among these are the decorative panels with an agricultural theme on the back wall of the Arte atrium made in 1953 by Gino Severini, one of the greatest exponents of Futurism.
The Palace, with its large and articulated exhibition spaces, is an ideal place for organizing fairs, congresses, conferences, exhibitions because it offers a wide range of services available to event organizers. It is also well connected to the historic center thanks to an extensive public transport system - bus, subway, taxi - whose stations are easily reachable on foot.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 4,000 people
PLENARY ROOM: 1,450 m2
N ° MEETING ROOMS: 24
REACHABILITY: from Fiumicino Airport 20 ', from Ciampino Airport 30', from city center 20 '
Pour connaître tous les services d'accessibilité, visitez la section Rome accessible.