Present in the most important Italian cities, Prossima fermata Roma is the new communication campaign of Roma Capitale, which invites you to come or return to Rome and tells you about it from a captivating and hitherto unpublished point of view.
Because Rome is not just the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Trident or the Baroque bend, the traffic or the queues in front of the museums. Rome is a lively and fascinating capital with many facets. History blends with modernity in a green city where you can spend your time or practice outdoor sports, where you can taste the recipes of a culinary tradition famous all over the world, and a place of the heart to visit at your own pace and in complete relaxation.
Coming or returning to Rome now means living it intimately, try to know its true soul, even if a lifetime would not be enough. It also means seeing it as you have never seen it, as if it were the first time, discover new fascinating itineraries, appreciate its infinite beauty and its famous hospitality safely and sustainably.
Rome is a city of a thousand possibilities, where you can live unforgettable experiences, collect wonderful memories, breathe history, and feel the beauty of the art of the great masters.
To better organize your stay, browse Turismoroma, choose your favorites - the places of the heart, the events you cannot miss, and the most engaging itineraries. By clicking on ADD TO MY TRIP, insert them in your travelbook, and create your own tailor-made stay.
Among the sites, you can choose:
- the Monuments, because every corner of Rome hides a palace, a fountain, a place to discover
- the Museums and Galleries, where priceless works of art are kept
- the Parks and historic Villas, for a break away from the chaos of the city immersed in the green of the magnificent gardens
- the Squares, meeting and prayer places: lively, romantic, always fascinating
- the Churches and Basilicas, protagonists of the Eternal City.
Rome never stops!
Consult the calendar to see all the events or search them by type.
- the numerous Exhibitions in the exposition spaces, private galleries, or in the open air
- the Music, in stadiums, auditoriums, and churches
- the Theater, with a rich program of plays and performances
- the Dance, from classical ballet to contemporary ballet
- the Events, because Rome is always on the move
- the Sport, for those who practice it and for those who just want to enjoy the show.
Subscribe to the newsletter that every month tells you the city in its events, activities, and places you cannot miss!