It constitutes, along with Palazzo Brancaccio, the most demanding work by Luca Carirnini and the first monumental carrying out of the sacred Roman architecture after 1870. The façade rises on a stairway with a double ramp. The Neo-Renaissance eclecticism of the architect sided the fifteenth-century shapes with the typical ones of Sangallo of the porch with five arches. Charcteristical is also the bell-tower with an octagonal cell, with a cusp in polychrome and golden majolicas.
From 6.45am to 12.00pm and from 16.00pm to 19.00pm
Visitors are not allowed during Mass (religious services)
For services schedule please call the Church.
Opening times are subject to change. Please call the Church