In 1880 this church belonging to the anglican cult was built for the English residents and the visitors of Rome. The task was entrusted to the English architect George Edmund Street. The church presents a neogothic style while the interior is decorated by Italian polychrome marble and rosy stone from Arles (French town). It embodies three naves with wooden roofing and supported by big rounded and flying arches.The exterior is in Senese red bricks, which contrast the travertine decorations.
Every day 08.30am-7pm
Visitors are not allowed during Mass (religious services)
For services schedule please refer to:
Opening times are subject to change. Please call the Church