The Museum of the Park – Casino of the Princes is situated within Villa Torlonia. It exhibits and keeps the statues and the works found within the Villa itself. Fifty statues that can be dated back from the ancient times to Art Nouveau are exhibited in the rooms of the three floors of the Casino, a pink-colored building in neo-classic style. Magnificent frescoes and reliefs, some of which are by Canova, decorate all the halls. Of particular interest is the room with The Four Seasons by Cavaceppi and the dining room with the walls entirely decorated by G.B. Caretti with views of the Gulf of Naples. Giovanni Torlonia’s bedroom, that was occupied by Mussolini from 1923 to 1943, inlaid in baroque style and furnished with bed, bedside tables, dressing tables, and small armchairs, was also kept intact. A small gallery of Roman statues is also exhibited on the ground floor.
Casino dei Principi opens only in the presence of exhibitions: see opening hours of the Musei di Villa Torlonia