In order to facilitate the visit and make your stay enjoyable, from 14 June it will be possible to purchase the Roma Pass (48h and 72h) again following the usual procedure.
However, the adaptation to the precautionary and containment provisions of Covid-19 has forced museums and archaeological sites to apply some rules depending on the site:
Mandatory reservation, also for Roma Pass holders, is required for:
- Colosseo/Foro/ Palatino, through the dedicated link at www.coopculture.it
- Galleria Borghese, via email to email@example.com or call center dilaing +39 0632810
- Civic Museums Circuit at www. romapass.vivaticket.it
- Baths of Caracalla
- MAXXI, at the museum reception desk
We inform you that the sites with limited spaces and the Experiences that need the AR visor will not be usable at the moment, and that some museums or sites require the use of a face mask.
Your Roma Pass can be collected at the following Tourist InfoPoints:
- Minghetti, from 9.30 am to 7pm
- Fori Imperiali, from 9.30 am to 7pm
- Castel Sant’Angelo, from 9.30 am to 7pm
Please, always consult methods, times, and days of access of each site you intend to visit, at the Roma Pass website, especially the #1.3 and #7 FAQs, and the official websites of the museums.