Art, creativity, and solid training are the fundamental requirements for planning the future and developing professionally in the fashion design world.
Studying in the Academies, Institutes, Universities, and Fashion Schools of Rome allows you to acquire specific skills in the Fashion sector through cutting-edge preparation.
The proposed study paths are complete and multidisciplinary, ranging from Fashion Design to the Visual Arts, Communication and Fashion Marketing, Jewelry Design and Tailoring, Theatrical Costume Design and Modeling.
Through theoretical and practical lessons, the training, enriched by internships, workshops, special projects, and fashion events, provides the essential tools to face the world of work with confidence and competitiveness.
Fashion schools in Rome:
- Accademia del Lusso - Scuola di Moda
- Accademia di Costume e di Moda
- Accademia Italiana di Arte Moda Design
- Accademia Nazionale dei Sartori
- IED - Istituto Europeo di Design
- Istituto di Moda Burgo
- Istituto Moda Sgrigna
- Istituto Paritario Ugo Foscolo
- Maiani Accademia Moda
- NABA - Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
- Sapienza Università di Roma - Dipartimento di Management
- Scuola d’Arte e dei Mestieri “Arti Ornamentali”
- Scuola d’Arte e dei Mestieri “Nicola Zabaglia”