The renewed Skatepark of the Parco del Colle Oppio and Terme di Traiano will host the world's best skaters for a new stage of the Olympic qualifiers towards Paris 2024.
Also this year, the sport event will be staged on the hillside of the Parco del Colle Oppio above the Anfiteatro Flavio, a place of extraordinary beauty as well as being unique, giving the event unequalled prestige on the international scene.
The event is part of a joint project between the International World Skate Federation, Sport and Health and the Italian Federation of Roller Sports, under the aegis of the IOC, and will continue in the coming years, with the Eternal City hosting one of the stages of the 'World Street Skateboarding Tour' until 2025.
The event is structured over eight days:
- pre-qualification phase: Sunday 18 June to Tuesday 20 June
- qualification phase: Wednesday 21 June for women and Thursday 22 June for men
- quarter-finals: Friday 23 June (both men's and women's)
- semi-finals: Saturday 24 June (both men's and women's)
- finals: Sunday 25 June (both men's and women's).
From 26 June to 3 July 2022