You are here
Rome Safe Tourism
Restoring trust in the tourism supply chain when it comes to health and safety but also supporting companies in the sector and certifying their compliance with the protocols for the prevention of COVID-19 contagion. With Rome Safe Tourism, Roma Capitale has launched a promotional initiative that provides for the issue of a label designed especially for this purpose.
Through a selection made with a public notice, a register of companies was established to which hospitality entrepreneurs can contact and which are responsible for certifying, among other things, the sanitation of the environments and the presence of spaces suitable for social distancing. National and international ad hoc campaigns are also planned to promote the initiative.
Through the filters on the page, you can select the Rome Safe Tourism certified structures of Roma Capitale. Select the type of Safe Tourism place and click on the "Apply" button.
HOW TO GET CERTIFIED
The operators interested in obtaining the Rome Safe Tourism conformity label can contact one of the three registered certification companies:
RINA Services SpA
Point of Contact for "Rome Safe Tourism" label procedure: Sara Cavitano
Tel.: +39 02 52876139
Point of Contact for contract and trade associations: Rosaura Morelli
Tel.: + 39 348 4755176
More info on: www.comune.roma.it
The Casino Nobile owes its appearance to the work of Giuseppe Valadier, in about 1802, and, from 1835-1840, that of Giovan Battista Caretti who added the facade’s majestic porch.
Villa Torlonia, the most recent of the villas belonging to Rome’s nobility, still retains a particular fascination due to the originality of its English-style garden (one of the few examples in the
The Museum of Rome is housed in the 18th century Palazzo Braschi situated at the heart of Renaissance and Baroque Rome, between Piazza Navona and Piazza Campo dei Fiori.
The Museum of the Imperial Fora, in the Trajan's Markets, is topographically and conceptually linked to the impressive urban system of the Imperial Fora: of Caesar
Founded in 1925 the collection kept in the Gallery of Via Crispi, has had from the beinning a very precis purpose that is , to establish itself as a civic museum and at the same time to document
A small, but unexpected museum, with a very special heart and soul.
One of the most beautiful archaeological sites in the Roman countryside can be found between the second and third mile on the Via Appia Antica.
The Civic Museum of Zoology, founded in 1932, has a heritage of about 5 million preserved specimens, ranging from shellfish of a few millimeters, to the whale of 16 meters.
The Museum of Rome in Trastevere is located in the former monastery of Sant'Egidio, where the barefoot Carmelite monks lived until the fall of Rome.
The Ara Pacis is one of the greatest of all artistic works of the Ancients.
In 1833, the Borghese Princes expanded Villa Pinciana with the purchase of some neighboring vineyards and villas, including the Villa Manfroni Bernini, located imm
Fin de siècle atmosphere in this small but valuable museum, in the heart of Villa Borghese and dedicated to the artist Pietro Canonica (1869-1959).
The Carlo Bilotti Museum is located in the old Orangery at Villa Borghese, which during the eighteenth century was referred to as the "Casino dei Giuochi d’Acqua" due to the many fountains and nymp
The Napoleonic Museum is a rare example of a museum, where it is possible to explore through history spanning over a century.