The Roma Convention Center | La Nuvola is spread in three main levels on an area of nearly 60.000 square meters with a maximum capacity of 8.000 seats:
• Three main levels
• 60.000 sqm / seats capacity of 8.000
Level Meeting Halls : 9.000 sqm of modular space:
• Up to 30 meeting rooms from 40 to 3.000 people;
• A plenary up to 6.000 people;
Level “Forum”: 6.000 sqm of multi-functional space where La Nuvola is suspended
“Auditorium”: 1.800 seats (1.200 in the stalls and 600 in the gallery)
- Level Meeting halls: 9.000 square meters of modular space:
- up to 30 meeting rooms from 40 to 3.000 people;
- a plenary up to 6.000 people;
- control rooms, VIP area, press offices, wardrobe and offices.
- Level “Forum”: 7.300 square meters of multi-functional space where La Nuvola is suspended: exhibition area, gala dinner, product presentation.
- "Auditorium": 1.800 seats (1.200 in the stalls and 600 in the gallery) with three external foyer. Everything is inside a 14.000 square meters of fibre glass cloth.
The different levels are connected by 15 elevators of which 8 panoramic and escalators.
DISTANCE TO THE CITY CENTER: 10 KM
DISTANCE TO AIRPORT LEONARDO DA VINCI: 20 KM
MAIN MEETING ROOM: AUDITORIUM 1800 PAX
LEVEL MEETING HALLS: 6000 PAX
OTHER MEETING ROOMS: FROM 40 TO 3000 PAX