The most beautiful opera arias, neapolitan songs and italian classical music at theatre of palazzo Santa Chiara
Celebrate the opera arias and the most famous melodies of classical music composed by the greatest Italian composers: Verdi, Rossini, Puccini, Bellini, Vivaldi, Leoncavallo and Mascagni. Moreover, you will be overjoyed by listening magic neapolitan songs.
The program is presented by string quartet which accompany tenor and soprano soloist in opera arias and neapolitan songs.
Concerts take place in magnificent theater of Palazzo Santa Chiara, situated in an historical building in the center of Rome, only 100 metres walk from Pantheon. In this building, in 1380 died Santa Caterina da Siena.
Before concerts, our quests will be allowed to admire the architectural jewel “Cappella del Transito” located inside building Palazzo Santa Chiara. The Chapel is a feast of marbles, sculptures, frescos from 5th century, and wonderful historical treasures.
Guest may also enjoy drinks served in the bar located in the bar inside Palazzo Santa Chiara.
Program (Organizer reserves the right to modify the content of the program)
- Tomaso Albinoni: Adagio
- Antonio Vivaldi: Primavera da Le Quattro Stagioni
- Giacomo Puccini: Nessun dorma da Turandot
- Ruggero Leoncavallo: Mattinata
- Pietro Mascagni: Intermezzo da Cavalleria Rusticana
- Giuseppe Verdi: Libiamo ne' lieti calici da La Traviata
- Giuseppe Verdi: La Traviata - quartetto
- Giacomo Puccini: E lucevan le stelle da Tosca
- Canzone napoletana: Torna a Surriento
- Giuseppe Verdi: Rigoletto - quartetto
- Giuseppe Verdi: La donna è mobile da Rigoletto
- Giacomo Puccini: O mio babbino caro
- Antonio Vivaldi: Estate da The four seasons
- Canzone napoletana: O sole mio
from 1st March 2019 to the end of December 2019, at every day except Mondays