The Informagiovani service in Rome Capital is directed at the younger generation between 14 and 35, and was established with the purpose of guiding, informing and providing updated information on the possibilities and choices available to young people.
What does the Younger Generation Service Centre offer:
- qualified staff on hand to assist you in your search and selection of information on any subject that interests you: studying and training, career guidance, opportunities to work abroad, culture, entertainment and creativity for the young, volunteer work and the civil service, etc.;
- specialised interviews providing guidance and support to implement your individual project;
- notices on useful services at regional, national and European level;
- availability of theme-based files and information material to consult;
- details on content through informative/training sessions, seminars and cultural activities.
Eurodesk – Rome Capital Local Agency: this specialised information desk operating throughout Europe, provides information and guidance on the European programmes directed at youth in the fields of culture, training, mobility, active citizenship and volunteer work.
Informagiovani for schools: an information service dedicated to students in junior and senior high schools conducted by operators at the Institutes that apply for this. A contact form is available in the portal to apply for the service.
There are Youth Cards [“Carta Giovani”] available at the Centre. This card is valid in Italy and in 41 countries in Europe, making it possible for the user to enjoy discounts and benefits in every sector involving youth. It is free for all residents and those domiciled in the Lazio Region, and anyone under 30 can apply for one.
The Informagiovani service has hosted meetings among the different cultural groups in Rome. Young people under 35 can benefit from discounts by collecting a coupon, giving them access to the theatre season, festivals and foreign language courses. The list is updated on an ongoing basis. To discover the latest updates, visit the page dedicated to Benefits and Discounts on the service portal.